The Kind Porcupine's Playsilks

Playsilks are a special gift for children of any age! They foster creative minds and can be used for dress up and every kind of imaginative play. My playsilks are hand dyed 100% silk. They are gentle cycle machine washable and will not fade. Colors vary slightly due to being one of a kind items. I reuse and recycle any materials needed to create my silks, such as plastic gloves or containers. Silk sizes are 30 inch square 8mm, or 8 x 54 inch 8mm incorporated into silk play wands.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow. I love everything! I wonder if you, being so seriously artsy could help me find an obscure but WONDERFUL book. I THINK it is called "Colorful Esteban." You must have heard of this fantastic, much-envied-among-the- newborn/toddler-set tome, right?

:)

Great site.